Friday, October 16, 2015

Update!

Hey, I need to tell you a lot of things! So I am now in 3 grade I know it's so cool I can't even believe it. My teachers name is Miss wiser well she got married so now it's Mrs. Brown. She had to take her honeymoon so I had a mean substitute. My teacher is coming back on Monday so I am so happy! It is spring break so I'm at my awesome grandparents house. Now I don't want to ever leave my grandparents are so sweet. So that was about my school year now I'll tell you about my life without school. So like on the weekends and the brakes that kind of stuff. As I told you I was at my grandparents house I will tell you what I do there. Well usually I would just spend time with my family  and stuff . I'm excited to go on this really cool trail. I can ride my scooter and then get snacks and a gas station! I don't know when I'm going but I hope it's soon. Usually I do it more than once going down then up again. Another fun thing we do is go on these really cool bounce houses. Last time we where here we didn't do it so I hope we go again today! I think today I'm going to the Canyon but I'm not really sure. I just love my grandmas house more than anything else in the world! :-)
So I guess that's all I need to tell you about my grandmas house! Bye :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment